offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Sounds like your in there,best of luck

2. Click Here!

3. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

Dude, pick up the phone and call her. Tell her how much you enjoyed the last movie and see if she would like to go to see another one with you. Even if she was to say no the uneasy feeling at that point will last much less then wondering "what might have been" for years to come.

it sounds like she is into you and if you wait to long the other guy asking questions on another forum might ask her first then what??? Remeber if you don't ask her out you automatically get a no response. If you ask her she might say yes. Go for it and don't be nervous.

another approach may to go see one of her games and talk to her there but you should talk to her as soon as you can. The waiting is making it harder. Think about it when you were young.....er. What was worse when mom said "wait till your dad gets home?" Waiting or when dad actually got home?

Good luck and keep us posted

4. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

this question goes for everyone reading...
    what did you do on dates when you were 14-17? What moves did you make? How did it go? by the way I'll keep you guys posted on any new news

5. grinder37

At your age,just spending time together and holding hands is doing pretty good.You"ve got a while to go before you develope your moves(and trust me,your a guy,you will develope moves!!!)But just take it easy,and it'll all fall in place.If it meant to be,it will

6. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

Stop worring about moves and just go have fun. The rest will come to you. You worry about moves and your not in the game yet. Relax go see the movie have some fun and see where it goes. While in the movie if she holds your hand you can hold her hand back and see what happens next. Take it slow. you will be suprised sometimes how you just know it is time to hold her hand and even go in for the first kiss. Don't plan it, let it happen.

Good luck

7. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

hahah the first girl i took on a date i was 14 and i went for a kiss 1o mins into the movie, gotta love hacing 4 older brothers lol

8. Click Here!

9. grinder37

There must be an echo in here!!!LOL!!!!!

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Oh highschool drama...why hasn't someone written a book on this yet? :D

11. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

dude the drama never stops!
    the prettier they are, the more drama they have <--- ALWAYS TRUE!

12. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Don't worry about YOUR moves right now. As a woman, I can tell you, we have our own moves that let you know when the time is right! My husband still thinks the first kiss was his idea....LOL!

But if you want a good one......make sure that you absolutely listen to everything she is telling you! We really do like it when a guy makes us feel that we are the only person they want to be with.