offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

There no substitute for experience, you can get all the advice in the world. You need to start somewhere and this seems to be a great situation to start with. Just go with the flow, don't put any pressure on yourself.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

its all about jokes, fun games, confidence in yourself, and making her feel happy and giddy...
    looks like 3reef is shaping you up to be a golden boy ;)

4. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

its more than obvious this girl was flirting but she is kinda playing a game with it :D i wouldnt act too interested even if u are u kinda have to play the game too . ur young so have fun with it ...now that out the way i wanna talk to u about the birds and the bees ........k+

5. mikeHVAC

mikeHVAC Spaghetti Worm

haha nice work man, im dating a soccer player as well...sounds like you got it!

6. Jane Fury

Jane Fury Plankton

I think this is a great idea! Cheesy? perhaps. But the ladies love a man who can be fun, be silly and joke around (as long as the situation allows it! :D) This is a great way for you to get in some contact without discomfort or the feeling of trying to put the moves on her!

Another way you can hint that you want to hold hands is during the movie, you can keep your arm on the arm rest with your palm up, kinda move it around or crack your knuckles once or twice during the movie so she is AWARE of it being there...if she ever brushes against it or whatnot, make eye contact with her, smile and give her your best "i'm adorable but otherwise harmless" look...

The Drive In Is out!!! (even though I looooove the drive-in!!) Unless you have your permit, that is. But two of you going to see a movie with Mom and/or Dad is NOT OKAY! :p hehe

Awwww geeee, I wish you the best of luck!!

Ahhhhh, Amore. :sweethear

7. NEW REEFER

NEW REEFER Fire Worm

Best advice I ever got, dont be afraid to ask. worst thing she could do is say no. best thing would be for her to say yes....go for it, what you go to loose?

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Now that's some funny stuff right there :lol:

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Wooohoooo rock on youngins!!! :D

Dude, you're 15. What have you got to lose? :lol: She's already gone on an unoffical date with you. She should have no qualms with going on another one with you.

And that movie was amazing :drool: If you ever need a movie that makes a girl grab onto you, that's the one. However, I went with a guy. So instead of holding each others' hands or arms, we simply hid in our jackets with our eyes poking over the top :party-smi

Wait....

You're 15....

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING SNEAKING INTO R RATED MOVIES YOUNG MAN??? :policeman

Well, if it gets you a second date with her, it was probably worth the risk. We didn't even get ID'd when we went to see Paranormal Activity.

11. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

haha ya i know is rated R. but I dont know if that poke her once then poke her again thing will work. shes a soccer player so she'll just be like "what is it?" and if I do it again she be like "what?" good move though just not with a soccer player.

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Well try hanging out with her in a group setting again. And if that goes well, ask her to dinner or something.

Or, since she's a soccer player, hit her with a soccer ball. Cleat her in the shins. If that doesn't get her attention, nothing will :lol: