offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

Just ask her if she would like to go see another movie with you. Does your friend have a girl to take? Double dates can sometimes break the ice. You may not think of it as a date, but if she didn't like you, she wouldn't have went with you as "friends" in the first place. Don't be nervous man, trust me she is nervous too even if she doesn't show it, so make her feel comfortable and don't go to fast.

2. Click Here!

3. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Coming from an older woman, if you ask her to go to a movie with you (just call her and say "so, do you wanna go see *insert movie name* this friday night?) and she says yes, then don't worry about making it seem like 2 friends going to the movies. At that point its a date. Don't get all nervous about trying to make it appear to be something else than what you want it to be. Most women appreciate honesty and we are flattered when someone asks us out.

And you asked if we thought she was into you, but are you into her? LOL!

1 person likes this.
  4. blumoon reefers

posting similar advice at the same time....good advice!

5. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

IDK, dinner just made me feel uncomfortable at that age. Sittin there staring at each other not knowing what to say. Sometimes just spending time with someone (like at a movie sharing popcorn) can help you get to know them. BUT THATS JUST ME.

6. blumoon reefers

I gotta agree with Blue Falcon on the dinner thing. Can be pretty uncomfortable if the conversation runs short (at any age). I think the movies are the best. If things are going well at the movies, you can always stop for ice cream or something afterward....do kids still do that nowadays?

7. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

haha yes im into her. but the whole double date thing might have a possibility. the friend that was also going to go is currently dating someone. them two and us maybe?

8. Click Here!

9. blumoon reefers

Sounds like a great plan. Let us know how it goes! And remember, take things slow and have fun.

10. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

When I wrote that I forgot he is only 15!!! I now say "no way!" about dinner. Unless you go with a group of friends, then dinner can be good. Otherwise, stick with a movie or something where there doesn't have to be constant conversation.

11. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol take things slow, reminds of our tanks, guess our tanks and dating have one thing in common :lol:

12. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

when I read the whole dinner thing I was like, "umm ok maybe in 1 or 2 years but i dont think im ready for that lol"