offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

haha honestly you guys are the best.
    but so far judging by how this is going ITS TIME FOR ROUND 2!
    and by that I mean go to see fourth kind that horkn was talking about.
    but what should I do this time? and any slick moves you guys know? haha

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

Yeah dude, she's into you. My first date with my girlfriend (now wife) was at the movies and she didn't seem like she even wanted to hold my hand or anything. I was shy and nervous but stuck with it. When I was more comfortable around her she asked me why I didn't try to hold her hand. Turns out, she was shy too. So the lesson to be learned, don't be afraid, she is definitely into you, she let go of you hand because she was nervous (even if she didn't show it) so take her out again, if she says yes, she is DEFINITELY into you, and you should hold her hand, put your arm around her... ect...ect. Have fun and stay safe bro. K+ for asking.

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Go for it! She is into you. Trust me if you don't go for it now you will regret never having the courage when you are my age... (trust me I know haha)

5. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Haha could get punched... :p

But sounds like your off to a good start, I agree with the take it slow and even try to make the 1st move!

6. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

thanks blue falcon,
    great advise. but also what Im confused about is that this originally wasn't supposed to be a date. just a few friends going to a movie. unfortunatly (fortunate for me) my friend couldnt make it. Should I try to make the next one seem more like a date or just 2 friends going to the movies?

7. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Go for it! Be confident! It can be tough because you're nervous but confidence in yourself, and the moves you make, the way you carry yourself, etc. can say quite a lot. That goes for more than just in dating, out in the business world when you take charge and take calculated risks it puts you in the lead.

Ask her out again, and make the first move.

8. Click Here!

9. scooter-2505

scooter-2505 Fire Worm

at least you're with a girl and not hanging with the guys. here's a rule my father had with me. he'd say son if i ever catch you riding around with a bunch of guys or hanging in general. you're gettin a whippin when you get home. you know what, i never hung with the boys. those guys are the ones that never get any play. the ball is definitely in your court, i think you can call the shots. who knew what all advice you can get on here. good luck.

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

True, but a good guys night out at the bar, having some brews isn't so bad. Sorry to say, that's kind of weird if you ask me. If you never go with the girls, that's different. But there's nothing wrong with hanging out with the guys.

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Ask her out to dinner (casual) and a movie. During dinner you can get more talking in, and if it seems to be going well, you can try to hold her hand during the movie. Awww....so cute!! :) Just go slow and let her know you're interested.

12. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Haha maybe stick with holding hands. I remember a first date @ the movies where I (with my too long arms) ended up elbowing a girl in the face. Glad I can laugh about it now because at the time I just wanted to get up and leave the theatre. Good luck man, it sounds like she's in to you. By the way, ball's in your court so try and keep it that way. Don't be 100% available, keep her wanting to come back.