::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

its out!! CODmwf2 is out!!!.... my gametag is delatorre15 im getting the game this weekend probably.

2. Click Here!

3. mattheuw1

mattheuw1 Montipora Capricornis

Not true...people playing online with old firmware are getting banned. There were official pre-releases of the game. How do you think the torrents get uploaded? They are all uploaded from pre-releases and from other countries that have different release dates.

Keep your firmware up to date and you won't get banned. I've had mine modded for 4 years and haven't been banned yet.

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I got it for my 360 at about 11:30 this morning (I had class :p) and then I had it beat by 6:30. With an eye doctor appointment in between. :D

I can't wait to check out the multiplayer. Gamertag Flyboy451. If I'm bored and want someone to play with, I'll search for other gamertags on this thread if you don't find me first. Oh, and let me know who you are :lol:

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

The boy is officially addicted.....::)

6. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

IW is the shiznit. Seriously, this game is the best thing that's hit Xbox. I've hada couple of instances of lag but not all the time. One game had an awful host and where CoD4 would have ended the game from bad connection, and it simply migrated host. Went 20something and 5. It's on that one with the downed AC130.

7. tigerlily

tigerlily Feather Duster

Thats good to hear I hated when that would happen lol!
    I get mine tomorrow can't wait!!!

8. Click Here!

9. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

ill get it when the price drops in a couple months :p

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Yeah I hated when CoD4 would end the game simply because the host bailed out. I already beat the campaign, and I'm already level 6 on Live. But I have some bad news...My 360's hard drive got jacked up by something last night, Error Code 68. Looking at Xbox support and some forums I found in google, the 2 worst case scenarios if I can't fix it are: it gets sent to microsoft where they hopefully fix it for free and I get it 3-4 weeks later. Or I have to buy a new hard drive. If I have to buy a new HD (they're about $150) I won't be happy.

Right now, I'm playing the Special Ops mode (which is really cool) on MW2 until I can buy a memory card later today. With a memory card, I can go to "Recover Gamertag" on the Xbox Dashboard and I should be able to keep playing Live and Special Ops until the HD thing gets sorted out.

I loved playing last night online. I've been playing CoD4 multiplayer for the past month getting ready for this game, and it's showing. I was dominating as a level 2 guy in maps I didn't know against guys level 20+ :p

11. flynhawaiianz28

flynhawaiianz28 Purple Spiny Lobster

picked mine up at 12:01 am tuesday morning waiting in our local mall with about 200 other people lol didnt get to play it that night cause i had work early but had some time last night to play the campaign and it is sick! i cant wait to get a lil more experience and play online soon. Glad to see quite a few fellow 3reef members like this game just as much as I do.....anyone wants to play send me a friend/game invite to FlynHawaiianZ28 (xbox360)

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

The ending was pretty bloody EPIC in the campaign. And the plot has so many twists in it...it was crazy. It was a relatively short campaign, it took me about 6-7 hours or so playing straight through. But it was such a condensed game, it didn't feel that short. I pretty much had an adrenaline rush at the end of each mission. Even he first mission in the snow storm was sick. I'm not saying character names anywhere, but let's just say the whole story threw me for a loop :lol: