::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. wilko82

wilko82 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

we should start a team 3reef when it comes out i may strugle to be on at the same times as you guys because im in uk and most of you are in the states but its an idea

2. Click Here!

3. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Kind of stupid of Microsoft. A long suspension would be understandable, but they're kind of chopping off their nose to spite their face. So they ban a console. As a result they lose revenue for future game purchases, live subscriptions, etc. I guess MS really doesn't need the money. No way I would buy an Xbox after hearing this, used or new.

4. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Banning the console forever is kinda crazy. Almost every xbox game is available online, i dont know why they focused on MW2.

This is why im a pc player, no way you cant ban my pc :p

5. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

6. tigerlily

tigerlily Feather Duster

any other girls on here play call of duty?? lol
    any one getting this for ps3??

7. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I love the idea for a 3reef Live team. That would be fun. And no PS3 for me, but with that price drop it would be tempting, if I didn't already have an xbox.

I've been playing CoD4 on Live lately to brush up on my skills.

You guys are going to play the campaign first, right? I know I am. The storyline in CoD4 was great. It was like a movie, except the main character is controlled by you an you get to shoot up bad guys :lol:

8. Click Here!

9. NaClCrocodile

I tried doing that with W@W and I got left in the dust by all my friends on Live. Like I was a level one and they were on their second prestige. Not this time... unless they take the week off work again :(

Oh, and I don't really play games on my PS3. If it comes out for 360, I'll play it there but inFamous was SICK on PS3

10. tigerlily

tigerlily Feather Duster

lol!!!

I haven't played any of the COD games in a while so I will most likely suck when this one comes out haha
    But if anyone does get it on ps3 my username on there is "tigerswilleatyou"

11. PierceEye

PierceEye Aiptasia Anemone

yup will be at the Best buy Tuesday.

I play on a PC

Intel Quad 2.4
    8GB Memory
    ATI HD 4890 1 GB Memory
    Samsung SyncMaster 226BW

12. NaClCrocodile

Alright so I figure I'll release my frustration. Went up to GameStop on friday to make sure my copy was paid for. The girl in there was told me I had and then goes, "Oh, make sure to have a parent/guardian with you" to which I say "Huh?". I'm 17 and M games are 17+ so I was really confused. She showed me the computer screen blinking and saying I was 17 and said "Yeah, we're not allowed to sell M games to minors unless a parent/guardian is with them". So I complain some more and she suggests I make friends with someone in line. Now I've got to make friends with some random person in line to get my copy at the Midnight Release - LAME! Now mind you, I've pretty much been independant from my parents since I got my first job, two or three yaers ago. I haven't had to bring my parents anywhere to buy anything since I got a car, so this is pretty degrading and I'm pretty pissed at GameStop. I'll be writing them a nasty email tomorrow if they don't let me buy it. In other news, the Army is going to be there along with at least 1000 people (I'm assuming they're pre-orderers [the people that pre-ordered, I'm not sure if it's a real word]). Oh, and she was hot so I'll be getting her Gamertag and hopefully some digits ;D