::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

I think im gonna mod, but only for games that are offline, ill have my reg box for games that are online. I do not play many online but rather local with friends like borderlands and left for dead 2, a creed 2, bioshock 2, things like that i wanna get it for.

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

That tactical nuke sounds AWESOME! I would be just the n00b to call one in :D

That sucks for PC though. But it does make me happy to have my Xbox. I wonder what their reasoning was behind getting rid of all of that stuff? I mean, PC games with dedicated servers have been around for almost a decade, and matchmaking is no good IMO.

4. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Matchmaking sux. The way they've got CoD4 is good, so it better be the same.

5. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I hope the PC version doesn't suck 2 bad though Cause I don't have a console, just a $6,000 pc with more monitors than I can count! MUAHAHAHAHA!

6. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

They removed the ~console too so you cant even adjust the fov or advanced settings with quick commands. They basically removed everything that made COD4 great.

Felt good to get my money back

7. NaClCrocodile

The ~console? Is this a PC term? I hope it is. A few of my friends are playing legit copies right now. Their stores pre-released them - so lucky - but their stats are going back to 0 when it is officially released. From them I'veheard that the AK is super powerful, the M16 is straight beast, the SCAR-H is a good low level gun, and the dual weilding pistols are awesome. Oh and you can dual weild P90s. IMO this takes away from the realism but oh well...

8. Click Here!

9. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

This game Is going to ruin peoples lives LOL hey if any of u xbox people want to chil send me a freind request SPEAR CHUCKER15

10. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

the ~ is a button on your keyboard lol, its called a console not the other console like ps3

its opens up a command line so you can type in commands on the fly to change setting without have to stop the same or go to any other menus

11. NaClCrocodile

Okay good. I was a little worried that I wasn't in "the know".

12. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

people who are playing MWF2 online right now are all getting there consoles banned