::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mattheuw1

mattheuw1 Montipora Capricornis

Yeah...put the iextreme1.2 firmware on the drive. I need to get it re-modded so I can get my live back up and going, prolly have someone else do it, I haven't been keeping up with the xbox scene forums. But my main prob is finding games these days from reputable sites. My account at the best game site ever (blackcats) got closed because I was inactive for too long. I'm really looking for someone that can give me a blackcats games referral code so I can get back to gaming and keeping up with the new games. I know COD modern warfare2 was on there weeks ago. Anyone use black cats games? I know there are some reefing modders out there! Hook me up with a referral! Frags for referrals! lol.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

PC people can keep to their PC's. I just can't get used to them for a FPS. An RPG or MMORPG maybe, but something about playing a FPS on PC reminds me of this...

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

^ That made my day. And yeah, by the looks of it, Infinity Ward has stopped caring about PC's. Suckers. :p

5. NaClCrocodile

A while ago they were talking about MW2 competing with popular music record sales. It's going to be huge, I have no doubt it gets 1.5 million sold in the first week. 2.5 in the first month...

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

It's going to sell a ton, though. CoD4 was a fantastic game; awesome story, awesome multiplayer. This game is only supposed to be better, so naturally everyone who has any sense is going to go get it.

7. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

LOL u guys are as crazy as me jk. I was the one who posted the modernwarfar247.com thing it shows u the pirks and guns

Ps if you guy need some one to play with on tuesday my xbox gammer tag is SPEAR CHUCKER15 just tell me u are from 3 reef. I can't wait

8. Click Here!

9. NaClCrocodile

Yeah, that site is the bomb. Hey my buddy was saying that there was going to be a nuke perk. Where... OMFG I just read it on that site. It's true. ahahahahah too bad I've never gotten a 25 kill streak LMAO. I'm going to be all over the stealth perks though. I love droppin behind someone and slashin their back. Oh wow this is going to be SO sick!!!

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Oh man...right when I'm about to go to bed you say "nuke perk" and now I'll be stuck reading on this website for another hour :D

11. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

if you use the nuck perk everyone dies and it's game over LOL that is crazy

12. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

I canceled my pre-order after they anounced that they removed more features from the pc version.

I dont care if they didnt add anything new to pc but to go out of their way to remove almost every option is just insane.