::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

[​IMG]
    for the ladys !

2. Click Here!

3. drew3

drew3 Blue Ringed Angel

haha o ya i no this is a little of topic but in the trailer with 50 cent singing that made it like 200000 times better thats the perfect song for that trailer OMG i cant wait to get my hands on this game!!!!!!!! o and does this game work for a macintosh??

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Hans Zimmer did the music for MW2 :) He's the composer who did the music for the animated Disney movie Lion King, and he also wrote the scores for Gladiator, The Last Samurai, The Pirate's of the Caribbean series, Batman Begins, and the Dark Knight. Yeah. Awesome.

And I'm level 16 now. Still pwning when I get in the mood. My best yesterday was 38 kills - 16 deaths in a Mercenary TDM. And then I also got 18 and 4 in Headquarters, plus a crap load of points for securing headquarters and stuff. And then when I'm not playing in the right mood, I normally have a 1:1 K/D ratio. Sometimes a little less...but I normally make up the balance for it in a later game.

5. wilko82

wilko82 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

the best ive had is 12 and 1 but im crap and only level 7 lol

6. drew3

drew3 Blue Ringed Angel

my best is 28 and 2 sniping

7. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Sniping in regular is so hard compared to sniping in hardcore. I've seriously killed one person with a single shot in regular TD. Other than that the regular TD has been massively improved.

8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I'm not a fan of sniping. I'm a fan of doing whatever the game type wants me to do, to get the max points and get victories. Whether it's in headquarters, domination, or team deathmatch, I'm the guy sprinting around like a chicken with it's head cut off killing every bad guy I see :lol: And then if I have to defend or capture something, I will. :)

Right now I'm rockin' the SCAR-H with Red Dot and the default shotgun or machine pistol. For equipment I can't decide...right now it's throwing knifes but I haven't killed anyone with them yet. For perks, I have stopping power, Slight of Hand Pro (extra fast reloading and faster aiming, have to complete slight of hand challenge to get it), and the hip fire accuracy thingy.

I got to see a tactical nuke used yesterday :lol: It was pretty cool. And kind of annoying, because everyone dies and the game ends. Thankfully the guy was smart enough to see that we were winning before he dropped it. But other than that, it's just bragging rights to say you can get 25 kills in a row without dying.

10. tigerlily

tigerlily Feather Duster

I got it now!! It's cool that they have a download for the first one. I ended up getting prestige version, gamestop had one left and I said what the heck I might regret not getting it later lol. Going to play campaign first then it's on for multiplayer woohoo!

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Definitely play the campaign. People who go straight to multiplayer without touching the campaign waste a whole piece of the game. The Special Ops missions are pretty awesome too. With some flashbacks to CoD4 :)

12. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

LOL

I went 23 and 0 yes check that again. Free for all ownage on the map RUST

Here is what sucks. If I had unlocked the nuclear attack I could have used it, how sick would that have been. my gamer tag is EVRYJUANGOHOME

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009