Odyysea Light Bulb's

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by coldshot, Apr 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

It is an old metal frame and I poped the 3/8's glass out ages ago and measured it all out ages ago and it will take 1/4 inch glass then I just need to seal it with the proper sealant for water tank's. Not the wal-mart brand the fish store type sealant and it should be good to go. Any reason why it wouldnt work then I get a big tank for the price of glass and the sealant. I might do it but not any time soon. I am still woring on my 55.. Only one nightmare at a time allowed. Willl it work?

2. Click Here!

3. coldshot

I like that way of thinking then it is not really a 55 galolon it can be what I want it to be...so heck I got a 90 at a 55 price..Lets have another beer.lol...(i dont drink)

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

5. Paro6k

Paro6k Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Can I get a translation for "Course I wont have no more real cash till the Eagle flies on the third again"? Btw I think paro is right about the lights, you might want to think about upgrading if you are doing only corals.

6. coldshot

No translation needed. Problem solved thank you all for your time.

7. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

It would, but would be VERY expensive to go to a glass shop to get the panels. Would be much cheaper just to get another tank, even brand new. Craigslist would be even better ;)