Oceanic Hexagon Tanks

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums' started by mmagent13, Mar 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mmagent13

mmagent13 Plankton

My 35 gallon Oceanic Systems Hexagon tank has a crack in the back of it. I am trying to find a replacement tank. I wanted to just get it fixed, but evidently it's hard to find someone with that trade. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement tank or somewhere I can take it to get fixed? I would appreciate the help.......

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

if it is in back and no one will see then have glass company cut peice to fit over crack and silicone it in. make sure it is 2 to 3 in over the edges of crack.

4. mmagent13

mmagent13 Plankton

Well the problem with that is I'm trying to sell it and the only way I can is either replace that pane of glass or buy a new tank....I can't find this tank anywhere....I tried to call Oceanic Systems and they are no help.....I don't know what to do....

5. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

replacing the pane is going to be a pain. sorry I thought you were going to keep the tank. I don't have anyother solution. good luck

1 person likes this.
  6. mmagent13

mmagent13 Plankton

Do you know of any place that sells these kind of tanks. Either on the net or otherwise?

7. fishluver

fishluver Sea Dragon

Did you try like a petland? cause mine has one on display. But then again its an aquarium adventure.

8. Click Here!

9. BMXCLAY

BMXCLAY Purple Spiny Lobster

same thing happened to me with a hexagon tank....