Oc frag bbq! Vendors! Frags! Food!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dave Link, Aug 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dave Link

Dave Link Plankton

hey guys, i wish i had signed up on this forums earlier so you guys could have gotten more of a heads up for this on here, but here it is anyways!! this saturday!! be here or be square!!!

WHO?

EVERYONE!

WHAT?

Fountain Valley Frag Swap! im going to be setting up 3 frag tanks for anyone who wants to come bring some frags and trade! Gonna have the BBQ fired up, hotdogs and burgers, coolers full of beer, and some good old fashioned jams! also, there will be a wet-bandsaw setup in the kitchen for anyone who may need to do some chopping! there should be alot of room for frags, i have 2 4'x2'x8" tanks and a 2'x2', all will be full of water and setup with eggcrate racks for you guys to use! vendors are free to bring their own frag tanks as well! only thing im asking for in return is a donation of a single frag for our raffle! oh yeah, RAFFLES! sweet!

WHEN?

AUGUST 27. noon-???

WHERE?

FOUNTAIN VALLEY! MI CASA! right inbetween costa mesa and HB, the 405 and brookhurst pretty much! huge house & backyard, huge living room, plenty of space to sit around, stare at corals, and have a great time!

WHY?

WHY NOT?! this will be a great opportunity for alot of you who havent met each other to finally meet! should be a great time, relax and kick back. put some faces to the all the names on the fourms! tired of spending money on corals? DONT! bring some frags over, put them in the tank, and see what you can work out with your fellow reefers! everyones always lookin for something! one mans trash can be another mans treasure in this hobby!

--- if you want to come by and setup a section, let me know! and make a list of what you want to bring in this thread so people can know what theyre in for!

-----Food/Drinks/Stuff-----
    Davelink----------------- Shocktop and Polish Sausage, lots of other stuff we will see..
    Speargunhunter--------- Meat for the BBQ
    Jose Casas-------------- Drinks
    T$sps------------------- Stella Artois
    pnoyJsreefer 21--------- Soda
    Zoagirl------------------ Name tags!
    ReefPlanet--------------- Mix drink
    wickedfish--------------- Mystery Food
    Lowbudget-------------- Eggrolls
    xxtechxx---------------- Napkins, Forks, Cups
    Jessegarcia28------------ Mo Stella
    evad1------------------- Mo Brewskii & munchies
    KingNikon--------------- CAKE! yum yum