Non-Reef Related Christmas Presents?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Camkha1234, Dec 10, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Purple Spiny Lobster

Crysis is a fun game, but imo the Halo series makes a better scifi shooter (unless all you care about is graphics). There's only one alien you fight in Crysis which I didn't find very fun to fight (not nearly as much as the humans), while in Halo the different races and strategies against them keeps things from getting old quick.

I need to pick up Halo 4 at some point. I might get it when it's released to the marketplace. I haven't heard how good it is, but also don't want to know how they are starting this new trilogy and how different it will be before playing.

Is that supposed to be good? I'm not a fan of the way they drew the main character this time, and Farcry 2 doesn't have many fans.

2. Click Here!

3. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

Like I said earlier, I'm a huge cryengine fanboy. I think that engine is far superior to anything else out there right now, with the exception of maybe frostbite 2. The best thing about crysis is the graphics and that makes the game worth playing.

4. Flaring Afro

I agree and play Crysis all the time. The laptop I mentioned can play it at native (900p) with everything on very high and it's quite enjoyable. I just wish they had more types of alien crafts to fight. I guess they did that in Crysis 2? Haven't had a chance to play that, but I wish it were in the jungle like the first as I tend to like that setting more.

5. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

I love the urban feel of Crysis 2.....The first one runs fine on my machine but I like all of the texture mods that make it a little tough to run. I still get about 50-60 fps but I can hear my pc begging for mercy.

6. Flaring Afro

I might order it. It's only $13 on amazon.

7. billielewis3

billielewis3 Gigas Clam

8. Click Here!

9. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

my gf ordered me a flipper! her phone went off and i picked it up and it was a message from ebay saying you won! woops...

10. Flaring Afro

What kind of flipper? Knife, scuba diving, dolphin tv show, this? There's a lot of flippers on there, I'd hope it's the last one ;D

11. FireFish

FireFish Astrea Snail

This year I need a portable hard drive since my computer ran out of space. I am also hoping for some jeans and some uniform shirts for work.

12. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Do you mean by YoYo Factory? I have the Whip right now, and it's great for a plastic yoyo.

Do you mean the algae scraper?

I hope you get what you want :)