No response re pump sent back

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by Peale, Aug 12, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Peale

Peale Plankton

The pump on my PSK 100H skimmer broke. I contacted Eshopps and Kent emailed me an RMA. The pump was sent back to them about 3 weeks ago and I have been trying to contact them now for 2 weeks to see if the new pump is on it's way with absolutely no response. At this point, I am ready to buy a new skimmer (another brand obviously) as I am pretty sure I will never see the replacement pump.

Is this the kind of service Eshopps gives? This is extremely frustrating!

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

They have been that way for a little while, it was great before. The economy might have something to do with it. They may be swamped. I know this is no consolation though. Just keep trying.

4. Peale

Peale Plankton

Thanks for the thought. I would totally cut them more slack if it hadn't been 3 weeks and my poor tank is starting to look pretty upset with me! I feed heavily and it's pretty heavily stocked, so I am having a hard time keeping up with water changes to keep everything in check.

I won't give up, though! ;D

5. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

hi, your pump sent out yesterday already and you should get it next week. sorry for the delay as we had to order parts for your pump. please bare with us a little as we're short handed, thanks for understanding.

6. Peale

Peale Plankton

Fantastic! Thanks, that's all I needed. An update is greatly appreciated.

7. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

thanks and hope you will receive it soon.