New PWM controller on sale now!

Discussion in 'RapidLED' started by Rapid LED, Mar 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

Hello 3Reefers,

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have a brand new PWM controller out on the site today. This will give you your choice of manual dimming (ie. press + to increase intensity, press - to decrease intensity) for up to three channels or one of three daylight programs (pre-set 8, 10 and 12 hour programs with a timed sunrise/sunset) with a ELN-60-48P driver (sorry but this will not work with the ELN-60-48D). The controller is on sale now through March 10th for just $65!

[​IMG]

DDC-01 PWM Controller

Thanks,
    Rapid LED

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. french5

french5 Astrea Snail

That will work perfectly until I get my reef angel! (Or Cerebra)

Sent from my Zio using Tapatalk

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

What a cool little controller. When you say channels - do you mean you could control your blues with one and the whites with the other?

matt

5. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

You have limited control of what you can do to each color/channel with this controller. For example, if you're in manual mode you can adjust the intensity of each channel independently (ie. 75% intensity for channel 1, 50% for channel 2, then 25% for channel 3) and then run them all on at the same time (or you can run just one channel if you'd like). However, what you won't be able to do is for example run your blue LEDs on daylight program 1 but your whites on daylight program 2: you would need two controllers to do that.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Ok thanks - still a cool controller for the price - I love my halide/T5 on my main tank but you are giving me the bug for my pico!