new product

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Phil5613, Feb 13, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

Here is a new product that is taking my area by storm. The lfs I am helping to relocate is going to start stocking it and I will give me test results once I personally start using it. But for now is anyone else using it? Last week alone in the lfs 4 people talked about it on Sunday which is prompting my interest.
    http://www.liquidlifeusa.com/Products/BioPlankton/BioPlankton.html

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[​IMG]
    We have this stuff. Asked the LFS owner and they tested it and said it was ok and that I should keep using the DT's.
    I personally have not tried it yet.

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Have no idea how good this stuff is..but very recent big "advertising" push here at my small local LFS also. Nice pamphlets, etc.

Hope someone trys and give us report.

OmarD
    [​IMG]

5. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I've been using it for about 8 months. 2 times a week. I have noticed Huge improvements in my soft corals. My Mushrooms are massive, Devils hand, Kenia Tree and zoos growing and multiplying like mad. I was using the old formula of DT's and have not tried the new formula. There were too many variables to determine if it is better than DT's but it sure works for me. When I finish the two bottle I have. I will switch to a Phyto that is cultured locally that I can buy form a guy who cultured it. Only because I want to support the local guy

J

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[quote author=Jakets link=board=Product;num=1076746755;start=0#3 date=02/14/04 at 07:55:00]I've been using it for about 8 months.  2 times a week.  I have noticed Huge improvements in my soft corals.  My Mushrooms are massive, Devils hand, Kenia Tree and zoos growing and multiplying like mad. I was using the old formula of DT's and have not tried the new formula.  There were too many variables to determine if it is better than DT's but it sure works for me.  When I finish the two bottle I have.  I will switch to a Phyto that is cultured locally that I can buy form a guy who cultured it.  Only because I want to support the local guy

J [/quote]
    Is the picture I posted the product you are using? If so I may have to try it.

7. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator