Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Opsguy49, Nov 3, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

haha just as i posted they appeared like magic!

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

wow thats amazing! i love the pic with the bucket and the tang! i wish i had a setup that complex. love to see the main tank when its setup!

4. Opsguy49

Opsguy49 Astrea Snail

Noob to photobucket

I had to use photobucket and I don't know WTF I'm doin. I'll post more now that I figured it out. Thank's for the welcome. I like the site.

5. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Very pretty pics. Good job on tank.

Using Photobucket is so simple...

Copy the "Direct Link' URL under pic in Photobucket into clipboard, (Cntl C) --- click on picture icon above, and paste in (Cntrl V)....

Try it out... ;)

Scott

6. Opsguy49

Opsguy49 Astrea Snail

Thank's

Thank you, Your tank is awesome. Please disregard all the wires and mess, once I get the tank up and running I'll clean everything-up down there, It' s temp for now, eventually I'll just have LR and cheato in the sump, I'm also going to move the Lifereef skimmer into the sump on a stand, just no room now with the rock and fish in there.8)

7. Opsguy49

Opsguy49 Astrea Snail

8. Click Here!

9. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

10. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Opsguy...I take the IMG code which is the bottom of the 4 that you can select from and click on it. It'll copy then in the subject you just right mouse click and paste. You can also put spaces between pics too. Just hit spacebar for that.... hope it helps! How many tanks do you have? I was looking thru the pics and was confused.(not hard for me to do):)

11. MILLERTIME

MILLERTIME Feather Duster

welcomw to 3reef....take a seat....relax....your home now!

12. Opsguy49

Opsguy49 Astrea Snail

Photobucket

8)Thanks everyone, I posted a link to photobucket page because there were so many pics, 67 of them, you have to scroll way down and go to next page on photobucket as there are 4 pages of pics. I appreciate the welcomes here and glad I found a place to share my addiction, My financial advisor
    :)o READ WIFE :mad:) only see's the red ink and not the results LOL. I've looked at alot of forums and I like this one the best, there are some pretty funny contributers on here, that should have been writers. Anyway, I'll be lurking around.
    [​IMG];D