New Member, Blissdon

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by blissdon, Feb 5, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. blissdon

blissdon Plankton

Hi. My name is Kenny and I've been to several reef communities lately. I've joined here after watching for a while and finding that I like what I see. I appreciate the level of maturity here and the gracious assistance that is offered to new new reefers. While I am not new to reef keeping my experience is limited to a 10 gallon tank. I'm preparing to go bigger soon and have signed up to 3reef to help insure my success. I'll most likely do a lot of reading here so you might not hear from me very much, but I will be here. "Thank you" in advance for all of your help. I can be reached at [email protected]

2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Welcome to 3Reef Kenny!

4. blissdon

blissdon Plankton

Thanks for the welcome, Bruce.

5. alpinefish

alpinefish Plankton

Hey Kenny Im new to 3reef also. Did the same thing read a bunch, decided to join and am now reading a bunch more. lots of good stuff here. thanks to the many.

6. telman2010

telman2010 Bristle Worm

Welcome to 3 Reef!!!!

7. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Ditto with the welcome thing!!!!Reading is the best way to increase your knowledge, both in books and reading all the threads and replies at 3reef. Alot of great people here who are very knowledgeable. Any question you have just ask, because "the only dumb question is the one not asked".

8. Click Here!

9. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Welcome!! What size tank are you planning to up grade to?

10. blissdon

blissdon Plankton

I'm looking at 55, 75 and 90 G. I'm open to just about any size. I've been looking at custom builders tanks, Oceanic products and even the Finnex line.