New Member and Elite Reef

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by GotCrabs?, May 13, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. GotCrabs?

GotCrabs? Plankton

Hi all,
    First of all this is an awesome forum. I have been browsing it for weeks now. And secondly the day of Elite Reefs grand opening i read that whole store build up thread. Well, yesterday i am proud to say i went to their store. You all are missing out! CJ and Heather are awesome people, their store is stocked with many fine specimens. I felt very comfortable there. I would also like to say i am the first 3reef member to make a purchase there! Yahoo! If any of you make it to Denver it is well worth your time to go there! I just wish they were closer to me. Bbut as bad luck would have it i get to go there every 3 months or so. Thanks all and i look forword to learning much from you all.

2. Click Here!

3. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

welcome to 3reef and congrats on being the first 3reefer to make the "pilgrimage" :)

what did you buy from the store?

elizabeth

4. GotCrabs?

GotCrabs? Plankton

A beautiful Magenta Psuedochromis and since they were over run with Damsels I picked out a couple Yellow Damsels. I do not know their proper name. They are quite reasonably priced. :)