NEW Maxi Jet PRO Power Heads

Discussion in 'AquaCave' started by AquaCave, May 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. AquaCave

AquaCave 3reef Sponsor

[​IMG]
    The Maxi-Jet Pro is a multi-use, 3-in-1 pump. It is completely adaptable to meet different needs of internal and external functions as a power head, circulation pump or utility pump. This submersible pump is ideal for powering undergravel filters, protein skimmers, calcium reactors and refugiums, as well as creating water movement.

Features and Benefits of the Maxi Jet Pro include:

* Venturi – Silent, fully adjustable aeration.
    * Rotational Output – Directs water flow to needed areas of the tank.
    * Impeller – Maximizes water flow.
    * Adaptable Intake – Allows the power head to be used with undergravel filters.
    * Omni-Directional Mount – Adjusts the pump to fit the proper current needs inside the tank.
    * Propeller –Maximizes the water flow.
    * Propeller Cage – Protects the propeller and tank inhabitants while minimizing flow restriction.

Four Models Available:

* Maxi Jet PRO 400 Power Head, 110 - 500 gph
    * Maxi Jet PRO 600 Power Head, 160 - 750 gph
    * Maxi Jet PRO 900 Power Head, 230 - 1,000 gph
    * Maxi Jet PRO 1200 Power Head, 295 - 1,300 gph

For more information on our quality aquarium water pumps and other aquarium supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com[​IMG]

More...

2. Click Here!

3. tank1970

tank1970 Bubble Tip Anemone

I have been waiting for this product - my lfs told me they were coming. Wow great price point.

4. 4phish

4phish Montipora Digitata

Those look really nice! I had a pair of the older model on a 75g, but n time the suction cups wouldn't hold. Are thses any better.

5. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

yeah i have one of those pumps but for some reason with the circu mod the ph is loud and annoying and no they dont hold(suction cups)

6. AquaCave

AquaCave 3reef Sponsor

7. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

is there anyway we can get an actual picture for a size refrence? i'm ready to pull the trigger on the small one but i have a 6gal nano and i do not want something thats going to be huge and take up a ton of space so i need to know if this is bigger or smaller thent he Knano.

got any real pictures?

Also do you guys pricematch on these?

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  8. Click Here!

9. Nuebie

Nuebie Peppermint Shrimp

Not to bring this from the dead but..

With having to purchase a magnet it's not worth it. They are noisy when used as a circulation pump. At 50 dollars you can do better. Hopefully in the future they could offer the magnet with their product