New JBJ Nano 28

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by szidls, Jan 21, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. szidls

szidls Feather Duster

Hey All, Just found a link to a new JBJ 28 gal nano all in one. Apparently they will not be available for sale until March. Still it looks like the nano tanks are really starting to develop. We have an Aquapod 24 that my galfriend just set up for seahorses. Let me know what you think of the JBJ.
    Scott:)
    nanotuners

2. Click Here!

3. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Sounds good, I just like having bigger tanks to allow me more room for human error as everything becomes dilluted in a larger sized tank. Too many things can happen in a small tank and alot quicker than in a bigger tank IMO... But for those that don't have much space, they are nice, especially to allow one to create a saltwater environment!

4. CodyW

CodyW Spaghetti Worm

The all in one's all have their fanboys. I think they're all good, some of them crack, but I think they've taken care of that. Most of the all in one's need some modding, they either run hot or have very little flow. I think nanotuner's sells kits for modding all of the all in ones'. If I ever setup another nano it will probably be the jbj all in one hqi.

5. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    i like them but im a diys guy. id like them if and only if they prove they are good for at least 6 months

6. TheDuck

TheDuck Fire Worm

We have a 26 gallon Eclipse All-In-One. I was really skeptical at first, but the flow is fine for a FOWLER. If you want to do a reef tank, you may need a powerhead, and modify the lighting...but it's a good tank.