New Here, been Reefing for 10+ years

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Pickupman66, Jul 1, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Whats up bud! Its been a while since Ive seen you. Once Jason(eyebedam) kinda got out of reefing, I quit messing around with the MTRC group.

oh yeah, this is Brian with BlueWaterTropicals....

2. Click Here!

3. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

YO WADDUP BRO!!!!! Yea, the club there is not as healthy as they have been. I feel for those guys as that was a very close club. I think when Gary moved to alabam, that made a huge impact on the club as a whole.

Guess you can see the massive project ive decided to undertake. its been a ton of fun so far... lots of dreaming and DIY.

4. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

When Gary moved, it changed. Gary was a great club pres. Im not fond of that club anymore, but theres some good people in it though, or use to be, dont know who all are still in it.

Are you going to MACNA? Im sharing a booth with ARI (Aquatic Realm Int.)

5. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Welcome, Pickupman66! Those are some impressive photos. Maybe we can all learn a thing or two from you. :)

6. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Hey dude. Good to see you made it over here :)

7. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

very nice my friend, love seeing old nasty tanks get refurbished into a cherry.. I will be along for this ride.. good luck!

8. Click Here!

9. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

Aw man! I was hoping to ditch you local morons by coming over here! LOL.. J/K I have some very very old and dear friends that said I needed to drop by here. Glad to be accepted.

Yea, that tank is a 2003 model. needed some major TLC. I am very very happy with the way it looks to be turning out so far. It has been a very fun project so far. Cannot wait to get it sandy and salty.

as far as learning from me? ill do my best to impart some knowledge, but wont guarantee. Im old and set it my ways...