new crab ???

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by yellowviper, Aug 24, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. yellowviper

yellowviper Astrea Snail

Today i was trying to feed a new anenomie that looks to be dying btw but upon feeding out of the corner of my eye on the opisite side of tank i saw a little crab white fuzzy no pronounced clays ot any thing seems to be all white with head is off white, its about the size of the fat ens of a sharpie marker smaller than a dime , any clue

2. Click Here!

3. snake

snake Astrea Snail

Did this appear from lr?

4. snake

snake Astrea Snail

also, you mentioned a not so happy anemanie, may i ask how old is your tank?
    I'll share what I know ,but You are among the most learned of people here. Myself excuded of couse, but if These Folks can't help You,or point You in the right direction, somethings wrong. Possibly the greatest Brain-Trust in the world as far as SW tanks. I personally owe Them many Thanks!!!!

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Without knowing what anenome you are talking about it is very difficult to offer suggestions.

In addiotion the lack of tank information, you can add it to your signature, adds to the difficulty. Current water parameters and how lomg the tank has been established would be most helpful information.

A picture of the anemone and the crab would really be the bomb! TIA