NEW! Continuum Aquatics Bacter Clean-M @ Marine Depot

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Oct 21, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Continuum Aquatics Bacter Clean-M is a unique marine microbial culture and enzyme product, unlike any other on the market.

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Cleans live rock, live coral stone, tank walls, and other surfaces
    • Loosens and cleans coatings and ugly accumulations
    • Specifically cultured for Marine systems only
    • Powerful

Advantages: Bacter Clean-M is a unique marine microbial culture and enzyme product specifically designed to target and clean surfaces of live rock, coral decorations and tank walls, removing stains, loosening and softening debris for easy vacuuming and providing a cleaner, more pristine environment. It will outcompete unwanted substances and loosen the grip of ugly accumulations and coatings making their removal by scraping or vacuuming easy. Its exclusive bacterial formula does much of the work for you, to help provide the beautiful reef or marine aquarium you have always wanted. It will also rapidly breakdown organic waste, leftover food, debris and detritus in marine aquariums, providing essential water quality improvement.

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

How does it fare against Dinoflagellates.

4. MarineDepot

Continuum Aquatics Bacter Clean-M

This is brand-new to the store, added late last week, so we haven't really had a chance to form our own opinion about it. We've already sold some to hobbyists in California and Maryland so feedback should begin rolling in within the next few weeks. We dig Continuum Aquatics products in general (founded by Jack Kent!), so that's why we brought it aboard. Hopefully hobbyists find it useful—time will tell! :)

5. Pickupman66

Thanks. send me some and ill test in for ya.. lol.

seriously though, it loks like a great product especially considering the detritus removal capabilities.

6. MarineDepot

It's your lucky day, Pickupman66. Tell you what—if you promise to write a product review about it on our website, we'll send you a bottle today to test for us. ;D

Please make sure your MarineDepot.com account info is up-to-date (or, if you don't yet have an account, go ahead and create one)... then just PM us with the email address you use to sign into our store and we'll send you a bottle free of charge.

Mondays are awesome, right?!

7. Coachty34

Coachty34 Astrea Snail

That's very cool of you Marine Depot!!!!!!

Coach

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

In a Bigway, very cool of you Marine Depot.

1 person likes this.
  10. MarineDepot

Thanks! Yeah, we thought, "Why don't we blow this guy's mind and just say yes?" ;D

In halfway related news, we're going to do another 1-day giveaway on Facebook tomorrow. We'll post it here as well to remind you if you're on the boards. It's going to include a year's supply of __________. Ha ha, sike! You can find out tomorrow when we post about it. ;)

11. Pickupman66

Marine depot. Consider my mind blown. It was never my intention forbfree product. More tongue in cheek.

Ill update my account info and pm it to you this evening. Trust me. It will be tested in my 180 on detritus and my nano on dinos.

Review will be posted here fb and your site.

12. MarineDepot

Perfectamundo! PM'd you the order #. We look forward to reading your review! ;D