New...but old

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by jim Belway, Aug 14, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jim Belway

jim Belway Plankton

Yep I'm 60 years and have kept fish most of my life, mostly fresh water but for the last 10years I've been reefing. I always wanted the best and bought if I could afford it, sometimes buying used if i couldn't. I have a Digital Aquatics RKE system that's been haunting since i bought it. I solve one issue and another pops up. I was subscribed to the DA forum but couldn't log in for some reason and never got a reply when I questioned why so i tried to sign up under a different email and still haven't been approved. Long story short my system keeps shutting down and then restarting everything. This has caused my ATO to overfill my sump, so I had to disconnect it. So much for having an automated system. If anyone here has any idea what's going on please send me a reply I'm willing to try anything at this point.

2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Sorry Jim. I am the automation on my system. Bump for your question though. Welcome to 3 reef!

4. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Did you try calling them?Apparently this is pretty common..Make sure the firmware is updated and do a factory reset.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  5. jim Belway

jim Belway Plankton

It's hard to call when I'm at work, apparently they don't answer their phone very often from what I read. i have done a factory reset and have updated all the modules.

6. SantaMonica

SantaMonica Fire Shrimp

Hope you got it sorted out. Maybe they have a dedicated user forum of people to help.