New Aquascape With Pictures

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by Puffer Chick, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

now its time to get ur coral list together and some clams and sea stars and hermits shrimps snails macro algae want me to keep going lol but just take ur time next thing u kno u got a piece of the ocean in ur bedroom

2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

wow... i just wish i can get started on mine now.. lol its so hard to wait so much. feeling the envy:bawling:

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea, i have a list of CUC from reefcleaners, i just have to get my parameters to 0 and have the money to buy them. And i really do need to start getting a coral list going, that's been the least of my worry right now. But i can't wait to get started on, i'll probably get my first in a month or two if my parameters are good enough. :D

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol i've waited a long 9 weeks to get some fish and my tank still isint cycled :eek: shhh don't tell anyone :hehe:

6. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

lol when u buy ur cuc dont get 50 snails and 50 hermits like they say u should because they we eat fast and then starve just get like 10 Astraea Snails and 10 Cerith Snails and maybe 5 to 10 hermits , i would also way til i got my corals to get Nassarius Snails until i get my coral they are great for cleaning up after you spot feed coral

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

cool, yea i wasn't planning on getting all of them to start with maybe 1/4 of the selection

8. Click Here!

9. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

pufferchick, have u noticed how your thread will hit 4 pages in a matter of minutes while some of the other members on here cant hit 2 posts in a months on their thread? lol...wonder why??? i had to ask if u found it funny, nice tank btw.

Dennis

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

Lol yes I have notised that myself and I have no idea why. Lol it's not like I suck up to them and say hey! Post here so I can have massively long threads :D

11. LouisLuvr12

LouisLuvr12 Astrea Snail

you may need to add a fish to finish the cycle i know its knida cruel but if u dont like the idea of a fish get like a raw piece of shrimp or something it may raise your params but itll help the cycle,

12. NeverlosT

NeverlosT Astrea Snail

I knew I should have named myself "neverlost-hotgirl". My threads would be on fire!

haha Pufferchick I think your tank looks great! I am playing the waiting game right now too with cycling, it is killing me! I dont even have cute clowns to look at, just dead shrimp...

oh and if you guys think ladies get more attention here, try motorcycle forums... dear lord.