new additions

Discussion in 'Coral' started by ontop27, Oct 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ontop27

ontop27 Ritteri Anemone

I went to my store today and got a nice frogspawn frag, a ricorida, and a birdsnest, all for 55, and around here the frogspawn alone would cost around 40 and the ricordia around 30 so I made out pretty well. Also if you guys want to check the sig you can check my tank progress its pretty new. Theres also an ID in there which the LFS told me was galaxia. Thanks!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh and I would like to cut the birds nest off of that plug, would it be ok to cut the base of it or am I risking damage?

2. Click Here!

3. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

You can cut it off with minimal damage and then glue it to your live rock. Personally, I just stick it in a hole in the rock.

I would however wait until you find the sweet spot in your tank for the particular frag.

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

great additions ontop27

+1 on jonjon for me, while its on the plug you can move it around if required to find its ideal location and giving it time to adjust to the new tank/ water/ lighting etc is a good idea before removing it from the plug IMO

Steve