New 75g to be setup

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by geekdafied, Nov 20, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I just got a sweet deal on a 75g Oceanic with stand. Its used and I didnt really need it, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I could easily double my money on it. Any thoughts or ideas what I should do with it?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. darkliteseeker

darkliteseeker Astrea Snail

I'm thinking FOWLR with a cortez ray or a lion but if not im still jealous have fun with it

Ricky

4. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I bought this from a guy who ordered a reef ready tank and it was ready sooner then he expected and was hurting for the money. I got it for $100 tank/stand/glass tops/protein skimmer. A ray does sound good. I have always thoguht about making a shark tank. You can usually find banded shark eggs dirt cheap. I coul do something with LR some choice corals and Sharks and a Ray.. but thats all just an idea right now. I still havent brought the tank inside yet, lol. Its still in the car, not sure where I will put. I bought on the spur of the moment. Like I said, it was a really GOOD deal. Too good to pass up.

5. milesm4

milesm4 Spaghetti Worm

For that good of a price you can do a lot, if it was me I would set up soft coral only tank.

6. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

that is alsome!! I got my 100 gallon setup for 300 and I thought that was a deal, but yours is great. Plus I didnt get a skimmer. Good luck, and keep the pics commin,

Michael

7. Urban_s

Urban_s Sea Dragon

What kind of skimmer did you get with it? Thats a steal! That would be a little small for a shark tank. I would just do a FOWLR and make it an agressive tank.