New 3reef Mods!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 12, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hey Everybody...

I originally was going to wait until I finish upgrading the forum to introduce new mods ... but I just can't wait any longer!  ;D

First, I would thank Wrassman. [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]
    Wrassman was a HUGE influence around here last spring and was instrumental in kicking this place up a notch. Sadly, he is retiring from the fish world to devote himself to his own pursuits. He will be missed. Take care, and you are always welcome here.  :)

That said .... without further ado ... let's welcome the new mods!

[smiley=drummer.gif]

Please welcome Jakets as our newest 3reef Moderator!

[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=upsidegrin.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party014.gif]

Jakets has been great around here and keeps coming up with ideas to make this place better. So this is well deserved. Way to go J!  [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=wave.gif]

And a LONG time ago, I promised CheckMateKing that he would help rule the bucket, so here you go CMK! He's been a satellite lately, but I am sure he'll notice eventually.  ;D  [smiley=hehe.gif]

Craig, you have been really spreading the word on this place lately, so I couldn't do this without giving you something. You are now a mod on the fish board and maybe one or two others. hehe. Thanks a lot man.   [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Yeaaaa ... New Mods!
    Congrats! And thanks for making 3reef your home!  ;) :)

2. Click Here!

3. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Congrats to Jakets! Looking forward to seeing CMKII around a little more often. Lots of good things in the works so hold on to your hats during the next few months!

Thanks to Matt Rogers for making this such a great place to hang out!

4. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I really would like to thank Matt for this great pleasure. I will try to help out were I can and Keep the board to the high standards that all the Mods have kept it.

I am very sad to see wrassman go, A long time ago on a board far far away Wrassman was the first person to ever respond to a question I had. His knowledge and innovation will be missed. Good luck Wrass

J

5. Scuba

Scuba Fire Shrimp

Congrats Jakets

6. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

I am honored Fellow Reefers,
    I have been lurking alot latley and have something to share with you all, but, I have always been here and always will.
    I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer and am undergoing test in the upcomming week. Now this does not bother me because of todays technology.
    I will do my best to MOD as you all have come to know and expect from me.
    Once again,
    Thank you for making me a Member MOD for this fantastic 3REEF web site.

7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Congratulations one and all!!!

CMK---you are right. Technology has increased mightily. My mom worked in an oncologists office and I was amazed at what they accomplished. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

8. Click Here!

9. CheckMateKingll

Thank you INWALL,
    I appreciate your thoughts and all that include me in there prayers and thoughts.
    That is what makes this community of ours a home away from home, lol...

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

HOLY SMOKES! :eek:
    CMK that sucks! Keep your head up buddy - you can do it!

11. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

CMK I'm so sorry to read of your diagnoses. I'm sure you can beat this and My family will keep you in our thoughts.

Jason

12. CheckMateKingll

After reading and thinking I realized that this thread is a Happy posting for all concerned and new appointed MOD's. I should have posted my condition elsewhere and not rained on this parade, lol.
    With that said, I would like to commend Matt, MOD's and new MOD's for a job well done and am sure it will continue to be the best place to hang and share thoughts and expierences in this GREAT hobby of ours.
    HAIL 3REEF
    HAIL MOD's
    HAIL MEMBERS