Never Forget What Fish U Have...

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Bruce, May 25, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Ok well here i am at the fish store and OMFG! they have a watchman goby pistol shrimp pair! its only $20 wow...im like well, my tank is not overcrowded, lets get it...ok so i acclimate them and the goby is chillin in the front of the tank, the shrimp runs to the rock...im like "they will get back together in a few days" i leave the room, i come back and my wrasse..."i think to myself...OMFG I HAVE A WRASSE!!!!" i get the the tank and to my horror the poor little shrimp is in my wrasses mouth...well i think its a wrasse....but it might be a goby...well anyway...now im gona move my watchman and a new pistol shrimp (not yet bought) to the 24gal nano in july...let this be a lesson to u, think before u buy...usually i am really good about that but...i always wanted the goby and shrimp i kinda was spaced out during pre purchase... :(...well... they will do better as basically the only fish in the new tank, with the exception of clowngobies and other small fish.. :)

2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

also, on a different subject, the small crab that was in my acro is now at the base of my kenya tree coral, it is small and kinda greenish and fuzzy...my camera is outa battery but, ill try and get a pic, this is the kenya where my clown gobies lay their eggs...should i shoo the crab away? or...