Need ID on Weird Discs

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 14, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Matt Have you seen the 6 line eating any of the little Ba***rds yet? :-/ My LFS Don't have any but he will see if he can get me one so it won't be until next week :-/......................... John

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I'll probably know by the end of the weekend. The guy is a late sleeper so I've only seen him on a couple nights this week.

At first glance it looks like he hasn't made a huge impact yet as the little buggers are multiplying again. SO I will definitely be siphoning another time.

4. JDM_AE86

JDM_AE86 Plankton

You can get Flatworm Exit by Salifert..its a chemical that is only toxic to flatworms, nothing else..if you do go that route, make sure to run carbon..

meanwhile you could run an airline tubing into your sump, and attach a micron sock on the end..and suck away ;D

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yeah I have the Salifert stuff. Kinda holding off though to see if the Sixline takes a liking to them. Just did the airline hose thing and did a mini water change.

I really notice that they stay out of the current and tend to collect in the dead spots. Might buy a Tunze Turbelle pump to deal with that. ;D

Thanks for joining 3reef. Cool avatar. :)

6. JDM_AE86

JDM_AE86 Plankton

Thanks, you got some good features going on in this place, good job on the site!

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

8. Click Here!

9. arickosmo

arickosmo Astrea Snail

I agree with Matt, I like that avatar. I must be a retard though cause I haven't gotten it yet...lil help here...I waant to maaake da friess!

10. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

How's the flat worm situation going Matt?

11. Ioannis

Ioannis Astrea Snail

I guys
    I had some flatworms broblem in my reef tank and i bougth a yellow wrasse.He had eaten all and from then i haven't seen any worm in my tank.The yellow wrasse is reef safe.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Jeez. Maybe I bought the wrong wrasse! A Yellow now and I heard a Leopard worked for somebody too.

If my sixline is eating them, I haven't seen it yet. I do notice that they aren't reproducing is fast, perhaps he is making a dent.

[quote author=fletch link=board=ASAP;num=1100468500;start=30#37 date=12/11/04 at 19:08:50]How's the flat worm situation going Matt? [/quote]

I don't have as many this week. I do plan on siphoning out what I have today. Perhaps I am gaining ground. How's yours?