Need ID on Weird Discs

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 14, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Thanks Matt and good luck with your flat worm endeavor ........................... John

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

You too. Let me know what works for you. (Hook up that Tunze yet?)

4. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

[quote author=Matt Rogers link=board=ASAP;num=1100468500;start=15#21 date=11/28/04 at 09:18:10](Hook up that Tunze yet?)[/quote]

Not Yet Matt Sorry :-[ I will try to get it done next weekend :) I have been quite busy my self. I haven't had much time to do anything ( That I want to do That is ) ;) ;D............... John

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I know how that goes!

6. hoodoo

hoodoo Fire Shrimp

well, I had those things ages age in my 10 gallon tank. I always thaught they were baby snails. But I don't think they were reddish. They were just white. But looked 100% like the picture in the link matt posted.
    I just looked and don't see a single one in there right now. Guess I'm lucky then :)

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

You're very lucky!

I just siphoned a million of these flatworms out of my tank. I am gonna cave and buy fish now.

Hey fletch, a six-line wrasse might be a better bet.

I probably will get one.

8. Click Here!

9. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Yah Matt I think I am going to do the same thing this weekend and get a six-line if I can find one. :-/ I just looked in my tank when I got home from work and there is still a bunch in there and I think I better do something before they get out of hand. Matt if you get one before I do let me know if the wrasse is helping, Thanks :) .................... John

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

11. arickosmo

arickosmo Astrea Snail

I had them once before a move. Lost them in the move,...somehow the damn urchin made it. Before I lost them, I was told that a six line would do it, so, I guess thats about 4 people with the same story. I was also told that in an established tank, a Mandarin will help, only I can't remember if there was a certain variety...good luck.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

THanks man. So far the sixline is seriously outnumbered. Hopefully I'll find a balance by continuing to siphon.