Need Help

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Rawdogz, Jul 20, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

2. Click Here!

3. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

And even further- being an Urgent Care Medical Provider myself,
    Try there first, and/or better yet, go to an opthamologist. An Optometrist will often due too.
    I my self perform eye things such as foreign body removal of the cornea, using a 25g needle to 'pick' the debris out of an anesthesized eye-(our only provider performing this in our clinic btw),
    and with a corneal ulcer/abrasion etc. with Palytoxin- I'd want you to see the next level.
    *I hope you have irrigated the eye well- tap water is OK for this too!

Let us know how she is,
    Todd

4. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

And even further- being an Urgent Care Medical Provider myself,
    Try there first, and/or better yet, go to an opthamologist. An Optometrist will often due too.
    I my self perform eye things such as foreign body removal of the cornea, using a 25g needle to 'pick' the debris out of an anesthesized eye-(our only provider performing this in our clinic btw),
    and with a corneal ulcer/abrasion etc. with Palytoxin- I'd want you to see the next level.
    *I hope you have irrigated the eye well- tap water is OK for this too!

Let us know how she is,
    Todd

5. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

I am, and have been an E.D. Provider as well, unless its a center that has an opthamologist on call- go to an eye doctor.

6. AmericanChewToy

AmericanChewToy Astrea Snail

Yeah going to the Doc would have been the first action regardless of what that old post said but I would guess their suggestion would have been similar.
    Safety glasses are dirt cheap at Lowes or Home Depot, compared to Medical bills :)
    Hope your Friend is ok.