Mysterious killer! help ASAP!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Sheliaknows, May 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

ok now i look and some other monster worm is eating the leftovers from the slain snail. this one is fat and round like a bristle worm but i mean fat and juicy!

i never knew i had worms! what should i do? what would you do??

2. Click Here!

3. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

i'm going to make a trap.....here goes nothing

4. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I think Flatworm Exit may get rid of your giant flatworm problem, if it really kills all flatworms and not just a select few species.

1 person likes this.
  5. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Ritteri Anemone

I agree with blazinlow89, I think you should try pulling it out with some forceps, that is if you're brave enough....:-/

6. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

i am kind of weary about putting things into my DT. I think i'll try and spott it out and grab with forceps. it doesn't like my flashlight....any good places to get a red light flashlight? i have heard this is what i want for looking in the tank in the dark. I guess fish don't see red? only ovbious reasoning...and asuming i get it out what should i do with it? do you think anyone would want to take it?

7. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

K....you said if i am brave enough?!? is that thing going to bute me or poisonous?? i am a chicken s#%& and cant handle looking at it let alone grab it if it can harm me?

8. Click Here!

9. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Ritteri Anemone

sorry I was just messing with you, I'm not a flatworm expert but I don't think it is dangerous to human. But you could wear gloves for some protection.

10. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

the second worm is orange in color and about the thickness of a pencil....similar color

11. Sheliaknows

Sheliaknows Fire Worm

the video on the youtube is exactly what i have and it is sooooo creepy! when i get it out and post the picture i want a trophy!!

12. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

You can just grab it... but it's pretty slick and kind of hard to grab. It's so thin it can go between your fingers. Getting it with a net can be easier because then there's no slippery factor.

1 person likes this.