My new GHA CUC on the way...

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by bmshehan, Feb 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

so clever :) hehe

2. Click Here!

3. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

haha now you're just toying with my emotions...

4. RHorton

RHorton Pajama Cardinal

Sorry to hear you lost it. To bad you don't live near me I am about to take mine back to the LFS. He has done his duty.

5. bmshehan

I would give it another shot, too bad. I might get another one if I am up by the LFS if the turbos don't do the trick. I'll get an ugly one this time though, they are only $12 compared to $25. The fish store talked me into the blue spot and failed to mention the higher price tag:angry:

6. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Just messing... Sorry for your loss.. I always borrow one from my buddy when the algae gets out of hand when cycling.. Never lost one though..

7. bmshehan

No hard feelings, I was just teasing back! I've learned to take it as it comes in this hobby, if you start counting dollars you will go nuts! I hate it died in my tank but in the words of Forrest Gump, "It happens". If the Turbos don't do the trick another hare will be in my future, but like I said before it will be a cheap one this time!!

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

Speaking of cleanup crew, my hermit took a ride in the snow today. I caught him trying to eat a live turbo. I have been suspecting him for a while but always gave him the benifit of doubt. No more. After seeing that I was judge, jury and executioner! No more hermits for me, snails cost too much!!

10. bmshehan

Well I have posted an update with a bunch of pics on my tank thread, so check em out there. I think it is getting better, let me know if you agree or not!! Kinda hard to tell from the pics but you can get the general idea...