My new Elegence coral pictures

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by Jay, Jul 6, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

I got this one at the Fedex office at 9:00 this morning and she was inflated in under 1 hour even without the lights on. She is a perfect specimine and is in perfect health. I have been doing my homework on this one. Everyone wish me good luck and Karma for my new coral .

Jay

:biggrinbo :wave: :thumbs_up

http://www.3reef.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=532&cat=500&page=1

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. seawillow

seawillow Coral Banded Shrimp

Very nice Jay...where did you order her from??

4. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

very nice, best of luck!

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Man that looks great Jay. How is it today?

6. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Looks GREAT ;) Good luck with it ;D

7. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Still looking good. I think I need to be careful with the photo period. I dont think it likes my 4 VHO lights. Its just too much. I have it in the corner area now with a Gorgonia that sways back and forth shading it some. It kinda started closing up tonight but that may be because I have been runnng my lights at night and running fans durring the day to keep the tanks under 80. I ran them lastnigt from about 8 till 3 then turned them back on at 9 this morning because it cooled down utside. It may have just been too much light in a 24 hour period. You know how your corals look tired when its time to turn out the lights. Thats how it looked tonight. But was looking stunning today at lunch.

I bought it from a ebay distributer that hand picks his corals and fish from hundreds from a wholesaler. He is just a hobbiest but has connections with wholesalers. I know that sounds like a line ( I personally hand pick from hundreds) but I have seen his past auctions and his feedback is 100 percent. He even said that I can call him with orders and he will shop for me but warned that if the livestock does not pass his " the absolute best " inspection then he will not buy your fish for you. He can get anything I want and is very resonable and a hell of a nice guy at least in email. I think I will try some more of his stuff I was happy with the coral and Red Sea Blue linkia star that I also got. Here is the link to the auction.

Jay.............Still smiling ;D
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3983034548&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

8. Click Here!

9. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

hmm hope its alright good luck

10. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

lol u got it on ebay? hmm...maybe ill try ebay one time

11. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

I know....Ive been burned twice before. I was happy this time.

Jay

12. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

This morning she was open and looking great. I fed her some mysis and she gobbled it right up. COOL

Jay