My new 20H!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by MacnReef, Feb 24, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MacnReef

MacnReef Fire Shrimp

I currently run 240W of pc, 1-8800K, 1-6700K and two 03. I also run a 10g fuge with a mag7 return. To find out more, go to my webpage: www.nano-reef.com/macnreef and click on New 20H Set-up!
    [​IMG]

fuge
    [​IMG]

Close-up
    [​IMG]

Tank definately looks better now, but have no updated pics. In this pic I was missing one of my 03 bulbs. Also, my live rock is mostly covered with coralline.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[flash=468,60]http://www.3reef.com/fish/sitepics/threesteps3.swf[/flash]

Love you sig. ;D

Wow. Nice Nano setup! Looks great! [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] How is your flower pot doing? Going skimmerless? Any algae problems?

Lookin' good, I love nanos....

4. MacnReef

MacnReef Fire Shrimp

Wow, it does look like a flower pot in the pic, but actually it is a hammer and he is doing GREAT! Yeah, I am going skimmerless only because I posted a thread on nano-reef and a lot of people suggested refugiums. Altho, I do have a skimmer that I had on a 65 that I would love to use on it and get rid of the fuge. I dunno, no one really says good things about skimmers anymore. Do you have any input as to which would be better for my system!
    No, I don't have any algae problems, altho I do have very little diatoms in my fuge. But I guess it is better to have it in the fuge and not the display!
    Thanx for the complement!

Btw, love your site and this message board! ;D