My nano-cube...big switch from 180.

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by MacnReef, Jan 8, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TEPOZ_AZTLAN

TEPOZ_AZTLAN Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

yhea those are nice sanils to bad they are poissonus.astrea sounds kinda cool love them, so how about the calcium and reef buffer?

2. Click Here!

3. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

If you are asking if you can use the reef builder and the calcium together...yes you can. I would add them at different times tho. Reef builders usually need about 24 hours to stabilize a test reading. So only add once per day ;)

4. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

[quote author=birdlady link=board=General;num=1105244464;start=15#24 date=01/14/05 at 16:48:10]Tepoz,

Do you know that cone snails are venomous?

http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/cone/index1.html[/quote]

Pssst, hey BL, not all cone snails are venomous ;) Don't you go ruinning the market for my pink cones and princess cones, both are model reef tank citizens ;D. We haven't shipped them in over two years, but they will be returning to the market this year. That is unless you don't stop spreeding such rumors :p

BTW, cone shell collecting is HUGE! Some shells can sell for big bucks. I've got a few nice cones myself. All mine are from importing thousands of strawberry hermits over the years. The doa/daa hermits leave some really nice houses behind. I've got a conus textile that is absolutly amazing!!

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

See!  I did not know that!  Cool!  Just going on what I had been told and read!  I like talking with you!  You Da Man!  :D Above post has been modified to reflect this info ;D

So, the ones with the pretty names are OK then? (JK)  When can I get a Princess cone and where?  My daughter would like one with that name!   ::) ::)

Do you ship to any stores out here?  I would love to get stuff from you!!!!  I have a new LFS too, would they be able to call and order from you?

6. MacnReef

MacnReef Fire Shrimp

Hey mods....not sure what happened, but I believe the topic was, My nano-cube...big switch from 180??? Please help me keep this thread on track. [smiley=biglaugh.gif]

Anyway, the nano cube will be left up as a QT for my 29 once the 29 is finished.

Mike

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Uh, yah, umm, sorry. Just correcting a mistake MacnReef.

8. Click Here!

9. TEPOZ_AZTLAN

what's up, thank' for the info gresham, i have a ? regarding my nano filter. i don't see any debris or organic material getting sucked in like in another filters,
    i have a 29 gal fresh water tank and a millenium filter. and i can fisicaly see getting something sucked in filter is ths how this kind of filter works.
    thanks you all for your help and support

10. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Tepoz, to help keep this thread on track, could you post your question in a new thread/post? I'll answer it in the new thread. Thanks.

11. TEPOZ_AZTLAN

12. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Ooppss...my bad.... :-X