My Mandy......

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by CheckMateKingll, Mar 14, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

I want to announce a wonderfull experience today,,,,
    I had uploaded a pic. of a Madarin in the Album Gallery, check it out,,,,,
    [​IMG]
    Well TODAY, my Mandy had eaten, get ready,,,,,,
    FROZEN MYSIS SHRIMP, dipped in Selcon, Joy to the World,,,,,
    It's events like this that excites the Bod, mind and is better then the best feeling( whatever the best feeling you ever had was) that keep us intrigued so much in this wonderfull hobby....

Feel the excitement?......

Tank u

2. Click Here!

3. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

I'm glad Mandy's doing so well, Steve. You need to take some updated pics of him for us. I'm sure he's bigger than that pic now... ;D

BTW, how's the tank? Everything seem to be straightened out now? [smiley=uhoh.gif]

4. CheckMateKingll

Well Steve, lol
    Tank is doing well except for annoying micro bubbles....
    Tanks for asking...
    I will be doing a series of pics. this weekend, just hope Mandy is not behind the rockscape...

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Great photo! Mandy looks really healthy. They require attention, but mandarins sure are beautiful. :)

6. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i love mandarinds there soo pretty

[​IMG]

i love mine to i have him and the scooter ive been buying this cubed frozen food has brine, mysis, krill and 1 or 2 other things and both of them love it. i saw the mandarin rippin into a piece of krill its like ALRIGHT yaaa when u see them take to other foods i think the food i get is call marine cuisine i asked for brine shrimp and got this insted but its better for em

7. CheckMateKingll

Now your Mandy has great color Karla,
    They say they are hard to keep but we must be the fortunate ones, we may be the caretakers of the Manderins, hehe

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i was hesitant at first with getting one of these especially with already having the scooter which i know hunts all the time. i do have 110 lbs or so of lr and was still iffy but thought id try it anyway. i think with the addition of the mandarin the scooter goes after more frozen food then before and i still see pods runnin around so theres still a good source left in the tank. i had the similar thing happen with my lawnmower he wouldnt take to much prepared food and i was worried about him eating all his food source but when i added the kole tang with the similar plant or veggie diet the lawnmower became a hog. especially with dried nori him and the tang compete over it and try to carry it and hide it from each other but they get there fair share there both fat and healthy sometimes the lawnmower looks like he ate a marble his belly gets so full