My Macro Tank

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 7, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I remember your big hali plant Karla. You got a monster there. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

FYI -

I did a pH test and pulled an 8.2 - 8.3. :)
    It's the first pH I have done that was ON the scale. hehe.

I guess all the plants helped a bit with the spike from the DIY rock. Now I just have to get the other stuff in line so I did my first water change - 5 gallons.

Sweeeeeet. Getting closer.

2. Click Here!

3. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ya its still there and time to prune it again. i cut the bottom plant off last time now the one in the pics if full blown again. im afraid i may have to eventully move some of my rock to cut underneath because the plant split AGAIN and its coming up in 2 other places from underneath. did any one ever hear of this problem [glow=red, 2, 300]HELP MY HALMEDIA IS OUTTA CONTROL?[/glow] . only about 2 months ago i cut some 2-3 foot sections out threw some in my q tank and gave it away again. the one i mentiond that shows in my pics is a good foot and a half long already. it seems like when i give it away for some reason it doesnt last long in other peoples tanks it dies off and turns white so i just keep given it away.

the razor grows quick but when i trim it isnt to bad, i have to keep on it though because my mushrooms are movin into it and when it gets long irritates some of them. i cut it back and the mushrooms open up again.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Those are good problems to have Karla! ;)