my first love

Discussion in 'Cichlids' started by tdevil, Feb 8, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

as most did, i started with fresh water, cichlids

here are a few pics, cant get very good pics of them all, there not use to me anymore, i dont go into the fishroom as much as i use to, since the reef was born;)

td

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

:)

Attached Files:

4. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

:)

Attached Files:

5. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Great shots Tdevil I too started w/FW. I keep Bichardis off and on that grew to about 4". They are my favorite ciclids

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

THOSE FISH LOOK GREAT! 8)

I love cichlids.

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

7. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

i love them too, Matt;)

it is hard to get pics of the bredder Fron's, they only come out everynow and then, i sold most the the breeders to start the reef tank so i only have 1 male and 2 fem, but i have about 15 or so of there offspring ;) these are F1's

the first pic, are still babies, right is 1 year old (side shot), middle 2 and they one to the far right are 2 years old, and the left is 3 years old

i will get some pics of my others (that i have left) when i have time, its only Monday and i allready have 14hrs in @work, they day flies by when you work a lot;)

td

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

They look like pretty nice fish, i think chiclids are some of the nicest freshwater fish especially color wise.

10. sarah

sarah Plankton

The picys look great, i love chiclids, i have 5 convic chiclids and they breed every couple of months.
    Sarah xxx

11. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

I have alot of angelfish which also are chiclids.
    I also have 2 hugh green Severums and the male is the size of 2 of my hands put together.

Attached Files:

12. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

i had a red devil and my fist could almost fit into his mouth, and a gold severm of the same size, and a lot a baby parots;) , i still have a green severm that i keep with a wimpy female frontosa that doesnt want to breed, but thats another story;)

Sara, i also use to breed convics, i love the way they protect there young

Dave, angles are about the only fish that i havent had, dont know why, i love there pec fins, the only thing that i can think is there not as agressive as the rest of my fish, which would mean i would have to set up another tank, which i did for a breeder par of black calvus's and my pearly white calvus's (Altolamprologus calvus), which they bought my LR for my reef, hated to see them go but i didnt have the time to take care of all the tanks i had running at the time

ok i will shut up;), had to buy a new computer so i havent been able to talk to anyone for a few days (Atholon 3200, 64 bit) this thing is fast, still have to load everything up

have a good night/Sunday all

td