I dont no the name of this mushroom. It was a hitchicker on some rock i got last year. I attatched him to another rock with my other mushroom along time ago. It has began to turn white and dosnt look healthy. But is still alive and has been like this for awhile now. Im starting to notice the surrounding mushrooms touching it are also turning white where it was touching. It sounds like i need to remove the sick one or dieing one. What is this and is there a cause for it? everything els in my tank looks good. All my other mushrooms look good.