More pics of seneye reef monitor

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

I agree, the ability to test your lighting is amazing! This is on my shopping radar.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

2. Click Here!

3. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Looks pretty awesome but I wish it tracked nitrates instead of ammonia or both. Ammonia is useful to know if something died, but that's a rarity. Nitrates on the other hand are a constant battle.

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

4. ComputerJohn

Just saw the video, oh what the heck Apple iPhone app? Ah guys (the mfg), you may want to think about having an Android app..

5. ComputerJohn

After doing a little more reading.. This states for Reef right? Then why is it not monitoring Salinity, CA, KH, MG??? Especially the three that we dose..

6. nc208082

nc208082 Zoanthid

Yeah but it's not a state of the art controller. Think of it more like state of the art light measuring tool. Par meters are bloody expensive. So considering that it is fairly priced for that aspect. The additional capabilities like temp , ph and ammonia are just bonuses. The live updates and that stuff are cool little add Ons although I wouldn't need current live updates of ph and temp. But for a cheaper par meter I think it looks awesome.