moon led lights

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by nemo79, Jul 9, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nemo79

nemo79 Zoanthid

on big als web site and other sites i saw a moonlight it's triangular with 3 led lights in it. it's supposed to be screwed to your canopy but i have no idea how i'm to do that. my canopy has the two 18inch light that sit on top of the glass. where do u attach these?

2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Um, Im not sure if this is a cont. of another thread. Can you be more specific? Do you have a moonlight fixture? Are you looking to buy one? If you do, do you have any info on it? If you are looking into buying moonlights i highly recommend trying out www.thelebos.com I am very happy with the lunartracker they have. It simulates the phases of the moon.

4. rickzter

rickzter Torch Coral

Bruce is an official TheLebos.com salesman. ahahaha.

They are good lights, but Mike Lebos (I think that's his name) has increased the price on his setups! Grrr.

5. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Yeah the moon light tracker is an awesome set up which I ordered. Nice simulation of the different phases of the moon with the led moonlights just $5.00 each! Tracker is what is pretty expensive but I feel it is worth the price. About $75.00 for a 125 gallon set-up.