Monkey Liquid

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Jeremy, Mar 22, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Hey all,

Yesterday i went to the LFS, and i brought some geoliquid mineral magic (monkey liquid). I dosed the required amount for my size tank, and am waiting for the results. The tank went cloudy and cleared up in 3 or 4 hours. Monkey liquid is all natural, so it doesn't have any side affects, and it changes the water parameters to suite corals and inverts (i got the monkey liquid for corals and inverts). Is anyone else using this stuff? Is it any good?

cheers.

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Oh my god. You really have monkey liquid? Wait until JohnO sees this one.

Shrimp Man, I haven't used it, but PLEASE rip off the label, scan it and post it here. PLEASE.

[smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

Why do you think you had to put that stuff in your tank? Just because it's 'all natural' doesn't mean it won't be harmless. I could put something 'all natural,' if you know what I mean ;) , in my tank and cause major problems. heh.

4. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Matt,

Oh Geo liquid

GEO LIQUID Click on the GEOLIQUID LINK

Been over here for ages, must ask Fowie what the connection is other than the logo.

John

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hehe. Well I am not sure I see a need for adding something they dub as 'mineral magic' to a tank, but I sure love the logo!

[​IMG]

I am sure Fowie would have a lot to say. ;D