Missing Venturi on PSK-300 V1

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by amdphenomx4, May 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton

Email support hasnt been helpful in getting the 2 venturi's for the resun pumps. Could you possibly help me get them. They are the pieces on the 225F pumps which the air hose plugs into. I never received them with the skimmer and need them to make it work.

2. Click Here!

3. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

FYI, the PSK-300 doesn't use the Resun pump.

4. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton

The version 1 with needlewheel doesnt? Well, what venturi do i need then?

5. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton

6. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

no they're different pump, i assume you got the version 1. where did you get your skimmer from? we no longer carry the version 1 anymore. is this a second hand skimmer you got, did you get it brand new or used? we don't have the venturi as it's old.

7. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton

I got this from premium aquatics a few months ago and just got to opening it up. It was in the clearance section and as far as i know, was new in box. Am i basicly stuck with a skimmer that wont work? I tried to use it, but it wouldn't make foam with the airtube in the intake. I dont know where to get a venturi for them.

8. Click Here!

9. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

that's one of the down side of buying clearance item. a lot of the time, these item are returned from customers and there's alway missing pieces. FYI, the version is about 2 year old already. we tried to look for the venturi but no luck because is already discountinued.

your options is buy the 2nd generation pump for your skimmer.

10. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton

Ugh, How much are they? And what are the output nozzle sizes on the pump and the GPH each? I may get a new single pump. Also, What size venturi would i need to fit on the old pumps?

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  11. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

the problem with the old and new one is the old one has thread and new one is slide on. so it won't fit as we try that for you also.

your best chance is getting the new Generation pump and it comes with all the fittings. they're $39.95 each but we will give see what we can do for you in your circumstance.

12. amdphenomx4

amdphenomx4 Plankton