Mindstream - anybody here try the prototype?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by TravisVT, Nov 15, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TravisVT

TravisVT Fire Worm

2. Click Here!

3. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

Time will tell. Each time they have been asked for data, they dodge the question. I'd love a full working version and think the price point they originally set (~$800) for a constant test of a lot of major elements is right on...if it works. From what I read, their MACNA presentation kind of fell flat. I also think they need to come out with multiple kits, at different price points, to entice reefers with less funds to slowly buy in and add on other tests later. And the idea that a subscription is needed to VIEW your test results on their cloud, seems excessive since at the initial buy, I've already dropped a grand on the product, and a years worth of testing discs.

All in all...if it works, 100% as they have advertised, I'm in!

4. reefermadness420

reefermadness420 Flamingo Tongue

is there a reason it doesn't test phosphates nitrites nitrates? Its cool that it tests all these parameters but why not the basics? Also seems too good to be true and you have to get automatic relievers to get a reasonable price on the replacement discs

5. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

6. Servillius

Servillius Montipora Digitata

I was one of the $1000+ beta tester bidders. I really want this to work. The fact that I have heard very little since it failed worry a me in one sense. In another however, I have to believe they took it as a lesson on their marketing plan (and the lack of nitrate/phosphate) and are making improvements before coming back to market.

7. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Wow, obviously out of my league with prices like this, and needing new disks Q 30 days, etc.

I'm out- as if I made a difference anyways