Mikejrice 2.5g

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by mikejrice, Oct 7, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

It's definitely an awesome light for a little tank. Everything has an amazing glow to it.

2. Click Here!

3. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

some body i knew just threw in about 7 to cycle a tank (without acclimation) and all of them made it lol :)

tank is looking good mike

4. mikejrice

Better than a damsel. They sure do look happy in there. I had to cut the flow down a bit for them though. I'll give them 24 hours then the flow is going back up to SPS levels.

5. Kirklandp

Kirklandp Coral Banded Shrimp

Im starting the 10 gallon dt for the mantis, and im thinking on this light, but for the 2.5 the azoo is a def go, im gonna have 4 to 5 sexy shrimp tn there and some zoas maybe

6. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

I have Black Mollies in my reef also. I dripped them at 2 drop's per second for about 12 hour's. They spend most of their time toward's the top, but I have other fish in here so maybe that's why their so shy. My Bully Damsel will not bother them. THey are unusual for a reef so I guess he does'nt recognize them and does not bother them. All though the Damsel is my lil Redneck, it pick's on my Yellow Tang so I am wanting the Tang to spear it one time and save me the trouble of tearing down to get it out. Nice tank.

7. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

very impressive. i want to see how your azoo led light turns out for your corals. i am debating upgrading to a t5 fixture or to the lighting you are running. it appears that we have both jumped into the nano game at the same time. good luck! i will be checking back often.

8. Click Here!

9. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

10. mikejrice

I added a donated gorilla crab to this to tank to. I'll try to get some pics as soon as it gets more active.