MarineDepot.com Orphek LED Giveaway

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Jan 4, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Sweet contest, I think I already have you guys liked on FB I guess I btr go make sure!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Fish Fan

Fish Fan Fire Worm

I will join the ranks of people saying that Marine Depot is very good all around online supplier of all things salt water. Never have I had an issue with any order from them

1 person likes this.
  4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Several Responses All Rolled Into One

Thanks, tinctorus! We definitely appreciate the support and know Orphek does, too! Good luck in the giveaway. We added some karma to your 3reef profile for stopping by.

Much appreciated, brunoboarder244. RE: "i wonder what itd be like to just randomly win something" ... we actually wonder the same thing! Whenever we contact winners for a giveaway, we always wonder if they just happened to like us (or sign-up for our email newsletter... or what have you) and won by happenstance. We add the entrants to an Excel file and use a random number generator to select the winners, so who knows? They always seem surprised to win, but not surprised to hear about the giveaway itself. Maybe we need to start asking...

PS - You've got karma

We like your attitude! Here, have some 3reef karma! Best of luck in the giveaway.

Thanks! We worked closely with Orphek to choose a nice assortment of prizes. LEDs are the hot ticket item right now, so hopefully the winners put them to good use. Orphek already sent us the prizes—now our staff walks by the 9 LED boxes with a look of envy in their eyes. We wish you luck in the giveaway. We gave you some karma, too!

Thanks, Fish Fan! That definitely deserves some 3reef karma. We genuinely appreciate the kind words—we actually post a lot of the praise hobbyists say about us on bulletin boards in our customer service department to remind us that, at the end of the day, it's all about making people happy. Happy New Year!

5. leigh

leigh Flamingo Tongue

Liked :D

1 person likes this.
  6. MarineDepot

May the Luck be with You

Thanks and good luck!

+1 3reef karma

7. ShaneZ

ShaneZ Astrea Snail

Liked you on facebook now off to visit your website :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. MarineDepot

In creepy AOL voice: "WELCOME!"

Welcome to 3reef, ShaneZ! It's a great community. Best of luck in our Orphek LED Giveaway. If you're off to peruse our store, might we suggest our specials page? We update it every Friday with, um, specials. ::)

We just shot your 3reef karma up from 1 to 2006. Now you look like a regular. ;)

10. ShaneZ

ShaneZ Astrea Snail

Awesome, thanks :). I will definitely check that out.

11. 3lilbrats

3lilbrats Feather Duster

Of course I like Marine depot. I mean who doesn't

1 person likes this.
  12. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I received my order yesterday. Thanks for the much needed coral dip from Julian Sprung. :p

1 person likes this.