Marine Phytoplankton Cures Cancer?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 31, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I saw an ad for this in the newspaper and thought I should share. :)

Marine Phytoplankton - Nutrition 500
    [​IMG]
    Mmmmm Phytoplankton!

2. Click Here!

3. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I'll start drinking a shot a day just in case :sick2: ::)

4. bc219

bc219 Millepora

And sharks don't (can't?) get cancer...

Ironic.

5. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

BC, my in laws live fairly close to you. They're in Marion. Well I think they live close. I've heard your town's name used a few times...

6. JupiterSailfish

JupiterSailfish Peppermint Shrimp

I smell that stuff every time I open the bottle, WILL NOT BE DRINKING THAT.

7. owlsnest

owlsnest Plankton

Marine Phytoplankton for Humans

For those that are interested, I found that PoseidonHealth has the least expensive (cause it is pricey) pure powder available in the U.S. And it is organically grown, so there are no toxic ocean contaminants. I think that if you are sick and need to get yourself healthy again, it does sort of make sense to get back to basics and start yourself back at the beginning of the food chain. We eat too much crap and processed foods these days, that's why so many people are unhealthy. Just my thoughts, thanks for listening.:)

8. Click Here!

9. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

To each his own. I have kown people to eat dirt. I personally will enjoy what I have left, w/o the puking. People dont get cancer just because they eat junk food or smoke, cancer and diseases are not judgemental on what you do in life. I believe its genetics. I know this thread is old.

10. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

As a rebuttal, I have been into nutrition for 30+ years and cancer is in no way genetic. That is the ruse orthodox doctors perpetrate when they 1. can not tell the family what caused the cancer or 2. they won't tell them the truth. It has been proven that cancer can not live in an Alkaline environment. I use PH paper to maintain a neutral or Alkaline state in my body. Learn from your aquariums! We want the water Alkaline not acidic for the "health" of our inhabitants and your body must be kept in an Alkaline state to insure health. This is what greens do for us, including sea weed and plankton. Other invasive and poisoning agents are chemicals (house cleaners, car care products etc.) preservatives (Nitrates, Nitrites, phosphates etc.) Again, learn from our tanks! We are trying to keep these very things out if the aquarium, but, ingest these poisons that are being put into our food. No, cancer is not genetic in the sense that there are cancerous genes, it is pseudo-genetic in that you are a result of your environment (poor dietary habits passed on by parents) and to quote the old (but true) adage, "you are what you eat".

11. vanpyre

vanpyre Flamingo Tongue

go on then, whos going to be the first to try on here, could you make it a cocktail!!

marine supreme on the (live) rocks please